- Comes with a vinyl record containing 3 music: The Merry Gent, Memory Of A Dance, The Giant Killers.
- Wood piece: 424 pcs
- Assembly time: about 8 hours.
- Recommend age:14+, children under the age of 14 can complete the assembly accompanied by their parents.
- Weight: 1kg
- Assemble size :226*261*429mm
- Package size: 317*235*83 mm
- Scale: 1:1
The History of Gramophone
The gramophone, invented by the American Edison in 1877, is generally regarded as a miracle in the 19th century. It is a machine that records and reproduces sound through analog signals. In the 1940s, the gramophone was the main music player, and it can still be seen on the screen. After the 1960s, people gradually entered the digital age, and the gramophone gradually faded out of people's vision. However, the sounds recorded in the analog signal era are still played through the gramophone, which is more classic and precious.
Notice: Wax is not included if shipped from China. Due to customs restrictions,can be replaced by candle.
Warning: Small Parts Not for Children under 3 years old